It’s infuriating when you have a problem with your network, phones, security protection, backup, or anything related to your IT infrastructure and can’t get your IT vendors’ “support” to give you the help you need.
How often have you gotten a “that’s not our issue” response as you move from provider to provider trying to find the company willing to take responsibility for your issue?
We remove this frustration by giving you “one throat to choke.” We provide the managed IT services in our portfolio as a complete bundle, not a series of one off, stop gap measures. Not only does this provide your company more well-rounded IT support, but also means you make a single call (answered in two rings) to get the help desk support you need.
So far, no one has ever wanted to actually choke us (we’re pretty sure!). But our customers appreciate being able to cover their IT bases with a single phone call.
Complete Managed IT Services
We offer one-stop for managed network and backup services. Here is what’s included in our flat rate, IT services.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Hourly backups, performed automatically
- Same day virtualization of data backups
- Data is secure in two locations
- Automatic nightly offsite transfer
- Backup verification and reporting
- 24x7 monitoring for backup failure
- Content filtering and reporting
- Intrusion prevention
- Spyware, botnets, virus, and phishing protection
- VPN – secure access for remote users
- Technology consulting
- Technology solution engineering
- Quarterly technology business review
- Annual telco services audit
- Proof of concept lab testing
- Training facilities and rental equipment
- Single point of contact for vendor issues
- Manage technology relationships
- Patch and antivirus updates
- SPAM control
- Email archiving and continuity
- Critical monitoring 24x7x 365
Here’s how we deliver that to you.
As I just wrote about in Stop the Bleeding, buying technology to address a business problem without fully understanding how the technology fits is a great way to waste money. We have a 5-step process to ensure you get the right technology
- We qualify workflows, processes, and mission-critical documents to determine you “as-is” situation.
- We customize setup of our solution to minimize disruption and increase productivity
- Coordinate, plan, and execute transition, implementation, and change
- You focus on your business, outsource the IT management to us
- Your virtual CIO will work with you to continually improve your IT infrastructure – planning for the future while being effective in the present.
All-in-one managed IT services relieves you of the headache of managing your network and backup needs yourself. Want to learn more? Click below to read our free eBook and discover how managed IT can help your business.
For more information on everything to do with Managed IT Services, check out our resource page, here.