Last updated: August 06, 2020
When browsing our website, users may commonly do so anonymously without providing any personal information. AIS collects personal, identifiable, and transactional information when signed up to receive information from us, such as creating a user account (including through the Customer Login Portal), or by filling out and submitting a request through any of our online forms. A user will always have knowledge their information is collected before doing so.
Passive Collection Of Usage Information
The servers hosting our website collect general data of the users' website and the mobile devices and programs from which they access this site. Usage information may include IP address, domain name, referring web page, browser type, mobile device type, device operating system, device settings, device identifiers, and information about how a user utilizes their device (such as the length of time spent, the pages accessed while visiting this site, and links or ads clicked). Usage Information does not, in and of itself, identify a user personally. However, we may link it to personal information for registered users. This Usage Information is collected and analyzed to help us manage and administer our website, customize and improve our websites' content, and support and improve any promotional endeavors. Usage Information may be collected using the following methods:
(2) Tags: Tags/beacons (a.k.a. web beacons or clear gifs) are small graphic images created to enable a third party or us to collect Usage Information (such as when a user views a web page or email that contains the web beacon) and monitor user activity. AIS may permit third parties to place tags on our sites or in emails sent on our behalf for purposes of collecting Usage Information.
(3) Conversion tracking: We may use conversion tracking or other search engine features that permit us to measure the effectiveness of search engine results.
(5) Passive Identifiers: The servers hosting our site may generally detect and collect Usage Information provided by a browser or device such as the internet protocol (IP) address, device identifiers, and domain name. We may also collect information about a user's location that is provided to us by a mobile device or browser.
When a user signs up to receive information from us or provides personal information, we automatically place them on our list to receive communications, updates and offers regarding AIS and our products and services. Suppose a user does not wish to receive these messages, they can utilize the "opt-out" method detailed in the message or contact us at the contact points specified at the bottom of this policy page.
Use And Sharing Of Personal Data
We may share personal information with third-party agents that we have hired to help us administer our website or conduct our business (including web hosting, maintenance, administration, support, fulfillment, and database management services). We do not authorize these third parties to use any personal information except to provide those services requested by us. We may also disclose personal information in the Special Cases set forth below. We do not otherwise rent or sell to third parties personally identifiable information entered on this website. We may share statistical or aggregated non-personal information or Usage Information about our users with advertisers, agents, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
AIS uses security measures harmonious with industry practice to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of sensitive information we collect from visitors to this website. While we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of information, we cannot guarantee that data will always remain secure due to transmission errors, outside events, third party hacking, or other causes. We will comply with all privacy laws and make any legally required disclosures regarding breaches of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of personal data consistent with our ability to determine the scope of a breach and our obligations to law enforcement.
Access And Correction
If a user wished to update or delete personal information provided to us, they could contact us using the contact points specified below, and we will attempt to correct, update, or remove the personal data.
Consent To Transfer
This website is operated in the United States and intended to market our goods and services to a United States client base. If a user is located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information provided to AIS will be transferred to the United States. By using this website or providing us with information, a visitor consents to this transfer.
AIS reserves the right to disclose user information in exceptional cases:
- When we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other AIS website users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- We may disclose personal information without notice in response to a subpoena or believe in good faith that the law permits it or to respond to an emergency.
AIS does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from users under 18 years of age. No information should be submitted to this site by guests under 18 years of age, and guests under 18 years old should not register with our website.
Please be advised that our web site may contain links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents or privacy practices of any linked site or any link on a linked site.
3865 West Cheyenne Ave., Suite #505, North Las Vegas, Nevada, 89032
Attention: Marketing Department
Policy effective as of August 6, 2020