How It Works
- Pick the printer you’d like to purchase.
- Submit your info on the form.
- We’ll contact you soon to process and finalize your order.
Delivery & Installation
We offer four convenient delivery and installation options for you to take advantage of with your new printer:
- Same-Day Pick-Up - NO Additional Cost: Same-day touchless pick-up is available at our headquarters and warehouse in North Las Vegas. (Based upon receipt of payment. We will make every effort for same-day pick-up for payments received in later hours of the business day).
- Contactless Delivery - NO Additional Cost: We will provide you contactless delivery of your printer at your home at a previously agreed upon time at the time of payment (Extra fees may be incurred for missed delivery appointments).
- Printer Pre-Configuration ($19): AIS technical staff will pre-configure your printer before you receive the device, so all you have to do is plug it in (usb connection only). This service comes with an additional charge of $19.
- White-Glove Delivery + Installation ($99): AIS offers our “White Glove” treatment where we will deliver, configure, and install your printer at your location to begin using it right away. At the time of delivery, our trained technical staff will connect it to your network, test it, and answer any of your questions on the proper use of your new printer. Additionally, they will follow all AIS safety protocols that we require making this a simple, safe, and complete ‘worry-free’ service.
Note: AIS printers do not include a USB or ethernet printer cable. One can be provided at an additional charge of $5.00 at the time of payment. Please notify our representative that you will need a cable during your call so that we may include it with your order.
Supplies: All printer supplies are original equipment manufactured by Kyocera and are sold at CCSD bid pricing.
Payment: To expedite payment and delivery, payments may be deposited directly from your checking account using ACH (Automated Clearing House). Or, we accept Mastercard and Visa. Your payment is due in full at the time of purchase. Please note, all machines come with power cables only, let us know if you’d like to purchase connectivity USB cables.
Warranty: The device comes with a 5-year labor and parts warranty.
AIS Safety Initiatives and Protocols: AIS will continue to follow all safety protocols as outlined in the CCSD policy. To learn more about what we're doing to keep our employees and customers safe, read about our safety initiatives on our COVID-19 Support Page.