100 FREE PRINTER GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Odds of winning are set forth below.
- Sponsor and Administrator: The 100 Free Printer Giveaway (“Promotion”) is sponsored and administered by ADVANCED IMAGING SOLUTIONS, INC., 3865 W. Cheyenne Ave., #505, North Las Vegas, NV 89032 (“Sponsor” or “AIS”).
- Description: The Promotion consists of giving away 100 Kyocera P2040DW printers (or an equivalent printer as determined solely by Sponsor; each a “Prize”) to local startups and small to medium-sized businesses (“SMBs”) and strategic business partners (as identified by Sponsor) using competing copiers. The Promotion begins on August 1, 2018 at 12:00:01 am, Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on August 31, 2018 at 11:59:59 pm, PT, or until all of the Prizes have been given away (the “Promotion Period”) with 25 Prizes being given away on each of the following dates: September 7, 14, 21 and 28 (the “Promotion Prize Week”) and is governed by these Official Rules (“Official Rules”). After the end of the last Promotion Prize Week, no Prizes shall be awarded. As described more fully below, once an Entrant has completed their registration, they will be entered into the Promotion and the Sponsor will determine whether the Entrant is a potential winner.
- Eligibility:The Promotion is open to legal businesses, with four (4) or more employees, located in one of AIS’s serviceable markets: San Diego County, CA; Orange County, CA; Riverside County, CA; San Bernardino County, CA; and Clark County, Nevada, all of which are located in the United States of America, and which are valid companies in good standing in the state of their organization (“Entrants”). Any Entrant who is not a business in good standing located in one of AIS’s serviceable markets is not eligible to participate in the Promotion and/or be confirmed as a Prize winner. Each Prize winner agrees to utilize the Prize for at least twelve (12) months after receipt, provide AIS with a testimonial related to its use of the Prize, and allow AIS to bid on future business. In the event that a Prize winner fails to utilize the Prize for one year and provide feedback to AIS, AIS reserves the right to repossess the Prize. Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, contractors, consultants, legal counsel, web providers, web masters, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, and children, regardless of where they live), and/or those living in the same household of each, are ineligible to participate in the Promotion or win a Prize. By participating, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection, Entry Process and Winner Notification:
5.1 Entry and Notification. During the Promotion Period, eligible Entrants may be invited to participate in the Promotion via banner ads, emails, text messages and other advertisements that the Sponsor has placed or otherwise purchased ("Invitations"). To enter, the Entrant must click on the Invitation which will ultimately bring Entrant to https://www.ais-now.com/free-printer (the "Website"), complete the registration form with accurate information, which includes but is not limited to: Company Name, Company Address, Company Phone, Company Owner Name, First Name of Employee, Last Name of Employee, Job Title of Employee (“Registration Information”). Entrants may also enter the Promotion through an alternate method of entry by mailing the Registration Information to: AIS, 3865 W. Cheyenne Ave., #505, North Las Vegas, NV 89032. At the end of each Promotion Prize Week during the Promotion Period, Entrants will be notified of the winners for that Promotion Prize Week. Entrants will be notified if they have won a Prize as described in Rule 5.2 below, subject to verification of eligibility. If an Entrant receives a message that contains any message other than a winning prize message, the Entrant is not a winner.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL SAID ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND SAID ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ALL ENTRANTS CONSENT TO BE CONTACTED BY AIS REGARDING THIS PROMOTION AND FUTURE MARKETING PROMOTIONS AND TO RECEIVE EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING THE SAME.
5.2 Winner Selection. At the end of each Promotion Prize Week during the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will randomly determine SMB Prize winners and will choose select strategic partner Prize winners for the Promotion Prize Week, for a total of twenty-five (25) Promotion Prize Week winners. Potential Prize winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail, and will be posted on AIS’s website here, on or about the Monday following the Promotion Prize Week. In the event that potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, fails to execute and/or return the required documents within seven (7) days of the Prize notification, such potential winner will be disqualified and a potential alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries for the random drawing at issue. A potential alternate winner's failure to comply with these Official Rules, failure to execute and return the required documents within seven (7) days of the Prize notification will result in the potential alternate winner’s disqualification. Sponsor may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential alternate winners in accordance with such procedure for each random drawing, and if there is still no confirmed winner of a Prize after such attempts have been made, if any, the Prize for the applicable Promotion Prize Week during the Promotion Period may go un-awarded. By accepting the Prize or participating in the Promotion, all Entrants and potential winners agree that Sponsor, its affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability for, and shall hold all such parties harmless against damage, loss or injury that may arise in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes or participation in this Promotion.
5.3 Prize/Odds. Each Prize is valued at $654.00 MSRP. The odds of winning a Prize are determined by the total number of eligible entries received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right to determine the type of Prize, in its sole discretion. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be, the intended prizes will be awarded in the manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, which may include a random drawing between eligible Entrants. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ANY PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION.
5.4 Limit on Number of Entries. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Entrant. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. An Entrant may participate only using the methods provided for in these Official Rules. Participation by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or e-mail address, including commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this promotion. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited and will lead to disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
- Winner Verification; Claim:If you receive a notification that you are a potential winner of a Prize, Sponsor will send an email to the email address you used during registration, or otherwise contact you at the information you provided, with instructions on how to claim your prize. Follow the instructions provided by the Sponsor to receive your Prize. Any potential Prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, an IRS Form W-9, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents") as such documents are provided by the Promotion Entity. If a potential winner cannot be notified, fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, or is disqualified for any reason, at the discretion of the Sponsor, that potential winner may be disqualified and the Prize will either not be awarded or a new Prize winner will be selected and the Promotion will continue. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ANY PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION.
- General Conditions: The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Promotion. The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Winners will be solely responsible for any federal, state and/or local taxes incurred in claiming a Prize, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize(s) or components of a Prize.
- Release: By accepting any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in or in connection with the Promotion or receipt or use of any Prize. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes the winner's consent to the Sponsor’s use of the winner's name for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- Limitations of Liability: The Promotion Sponsor shall not be responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Entrants, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or inaccurate transcription of entry information; (b) lost, late, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, or misdirected entries; (c) any technical or human error or unauthorized human intervention which may occur in the processing of Promotion entries or in the administration of the Promotion; or (d) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Entrants agree that the Promotion Sponsor, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (the "Released Parties") shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, save for death or personal injury caused by negligence of any of the Promotion Entities due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from Entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, or damaged entries or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- DISPUTES, ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS WAIVER: The Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver provision included herein shall apply to disputes relating to the Promotion and these Official Rules. The provision includes a mandatory arbitration provision.
YOU AND WE ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, VIA YOUR ENTRY INTO THE PROMOTION, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AS WELL AS YOUR RIGHT TO BRING, JOIN OR PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR A CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT OR A MULTI-PARTY ARBITRATION BROUGHT AGAINST SPONSOR.
In arbitration, a dispute is resolved by a neutral arbitrator or panel of arbitrators, rather than by a judge or jury. Arbitration is more informal, however, an arbitrator can award the same relief that a court can award. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), and conducted under AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, the “AAA Rules”) then in effect at the time of the dispute. You may obtain copies of the AAA Rules and forms and instructions for initiating an arbitration by visiting the AAA website at www.adr.org, or by calling AAA at (800) 788-7879. If for any reason the AAA is unavailable, the parties shall mutually select another arbitration forum. If you initiate an arbitration, we will promptly reimburse you for any standard filing fee which may have been required under AAA’s Procedures once you have notified us in writing and provided a copy of the arbitration proceedings. However, if we are the prevailing party in the arbitration, applicable law may allow the arbitrator to award attorneys’ fees and costs to us including the filing fee.
If we have a dispute, we will submit our dispute for resolution by arbitration before the AAA in Clark County, NV. The arbitrator may award any form of individual or equitable relief, including injunctive relief. Any award will be final and conclusive to the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties and their attorneys are required to keep the results of the arbitration confidential. This provision shall not be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration.
There shall be no right or authority for any claim to be arbitrated on a class action basis or in a purported representative capacity. No claim submitted to arbitration is heard by a jury or may be brought as a private attorney general. You do not have the right to act as a class representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with respect to any claim submitted to arbitration. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims against us and may not preside over any kind of representative or class proceeding against us. You acknowledge that this class action waiver is material and essential to the arbitration of any disputes between the parties and is not severable from the agreement to arbitrate claims. If any portion of this class action waiver is limited, voided, or cannot be enforced, then the parties’ agreement to arbitrate shall be null and void.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH CONTAINS THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST SPONSOR IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in such a suit. This agreement does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights and remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of these Dispute Resolution Provisions by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first visit a Website.
You also agree that: (i) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (ii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
- Revisions to these Official Rules: We may revise these Official Rules at any time in the future to (i) reflect future developments in the Promotion, (iii) comply with applicable laws, and/or (iii) reflect changes in our business structure. Accordingly, you should review these rules from time to time to check for updates.
- Winner's List/Official Rules: Any legally required list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to "100 FREE Printer Giveaway List ", c/o ADVANCED IMAGING SOLUTIONS, INC., 3865 W. Cheyenne Ave., #505, North Las Vegas, NV 89032. Contestants may request a printed copy of these Official Rules by writing to: "100 FREE Printer Giveaway List ", c/o ADVANCED IMAGING SOLUTIONS, INC., 3865 W. Cheyenne Ave., #505, North Las Vegas, NV 89032.
*Additional services offered by AIS, including but not limited to additional pricing, printer services, Just In Time Toner auto-replacement, etc., may be available upon request.