Looking for the best copier company in the city of Corona, California? Well, you’ve come to the right place. We have been selling, servicing, and maintaining copiers, printers, and office technology for years and are happy to share this information so you can choose the right company to support your business.
There’s a number of companies to choose from, and since a copier or multi-function printer (MFP) is going to be a good-sized capital purchase, you will need to weigh all of the options before locking into a 3-5 year lease, or purchase the right product that you and your staff will be married to for the next several years.
Not sure whether or not you want to purchase or lease? We can also help you with that decision. We recently posted this article on the difference between the two: Copier Lease or Purchase: What’s the Difference?
If you think about it, choosing a copier company isn’t not much different from buying a car. It can be an integral part of your business (paper and electronic document workflow, security, etc.). You have the potential of owning and using it for several years, even long after it’s paid off. It needs to be maintained on a regular basis. And depending on the size of the copier or MFP, they can be a similar sized investment.
You might be wondering that since we are in the copier and printer business too, why we would ever want to share an article about our competition in Corona. The answer is simple. If we can provide you with the necessary information to make the best buying decision, then we’ve done our job.
We’re also confident that if you want the best price and service, you will at least consider us as an option for your next purchase.
Are there different types of copier companies in Corona?
Let’s take a look at the Corona copier service providers.
You have manufacturers (Kyocera, Ricoh, Xerox, Sharp, etc.), authorized dealers, and maybe you’ve been getting good service from the company that sold you your last copier. Research takes time and even if you’re happy with your current provider, you want to make sure they are providing you competitive pricing for your next machine. See what other copier companies are willing to do to win your business and service, right? You owe it to your business to take a little time before signing your next contract.
Of course, you can go to a manufacturer, but if you want to get a great price from a company that competes for local businesses based on the support they provide, you should try an authorized dealer. They can provide:
- Competitive pricing: They usually work with lower overhead and flexible profit margins. So it’s a smart alternative to consider when comparing them to any other copier business.
- High level of support: They’re local and they value your business, so when you are needing repair, maintenance, or supplies they are going to jump to keep you as a happy customer. If they are doing it right, they should be treating every customer like their only customer.
- Additional products and services: Copier manufacturers are focused on selling their equipment. Authorized dealers are constantly looking for other areas to support their customers so they may bundle other office technology products and services like document management, phone systems, content management (compliance and security), and managed network services (MNS).
Trusted Copier Companies in Corona
So where do you start?
We’ve made it very simple for you by compiling a list of the 5 best copier companies in Corona so you don’t have to look very hard. They include:ABC Office Systems
Their office is located in Corona and they sell Canon printers, Okidata printers, and multi-function printers. In addition, they provide repair services for calculators, cash registers, fax machines, copiers and printers as well as providing supplies.Copy Tech Company
They have been providing copiers and repair services to the Orange County market since 1985 from their location in Orange, CA. They rent and sell refurbished Ricoh and Brother copiers and printers as well as supplies. They also provide repair and maintenance services for equipment to all of Orange County.Fidelity Copier Solutions
They have been providing copiers to Los Angeles for almost 20 years. From their Alhambra location, Fidelity Copier Solutions Company sells and rents Sharp copiers and multi-function printers to all of Southern California. They also provide maintenance, repair, IT services, and supplies.Orange County Copiers and Printers
They are an authorized dealer for a variety of brands of copiers and printers. They sell, service, and repair copiers and printers in Los Angeles and Orange County and also provide IT services.NDS Copier and Printer Services
Since they started operations in 1986, NDS has been selling, renting, leasing, and servicing both new and refurbished copiers and printers. They specialize in Sharp, Kyocera, and Copystar equipment.
How to determine which is the best copier company?
Here’s a list of ten questions you can ask each company so you have a better understanding of how they will be able to support your business and help you choose the right one.
- How long have they been in business?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- How many customers do they have?
- How many copiers or printers have they installed?
- How many support personnel do they have on staff?
- Is their support staff educated and tested on their knowledge on a regular basis?
- How much inventory does the company carry in spare parts?
- What is their average support response time?
- Have their response times increased or decreased over time?
- What other additional products and services does the copier company offer?
Note: It’s important to ask questions about the experience of a copier company’s technical support staff. Every copier will need maintenance, whether preventive, routine, or when there’s a more serious issue. The best copier company will plan for and monitor metrics on their ability to react to their customer’s needs. It’s in their best interest to minimize their customer’s wait and down times.
I hope you found this list useful. It’s important to know not only who the best copier companies are, but also how to identify the right one for your business.
Here are some additional articles that may help you when looking for your next copier or multifunction printer.
At AIS we are always here to help, so feel free to call our toll-free number at the top of the page and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Once you’ve found the best copier company in Corona, make sure you contact us. We would love to show you why we continually strive to be the best copier company.